CHH has made some temporary updates to on-site procedures
Following the guidance and recommendations of public health officials in response to the Coronavirus, we are taking proactive steps to limit interactions.
These steps include:
- Walk-in office hours at the CHH main office in the 12th Ave Arts building will be closed to the public until further notice. The main office will still be receiving rent checks, packages, and correspondence, as well as answering voicemails and phones.
Open office and walk-in hours for all site staff at CHH buildings have been postponed until further notice.
- All site staff (site managers, maintenance, Resident Services) can still be reached by phone, email, or by appointment only.
- Only emergency repair work will continue to be performed by maintenance. All other non-emergency repair work will be suspended until further notice.
- All community events and resident gatherings have been postponed until further notice. Resident Services staff will be available by appointment, email, or phone only.
- Resident Services staff are still available by phone, email, and by appointment for resources and referrals. If you do not know the contact information for your Resident Services Coordinator, you can contact ResidentServices@capitolhillhousing.org or call (206) 556-3335.
For resident resources regarding the coronavirus, click here. The link includes a letter to residents and resources compiled as of April 15.
The health and safety of the community is our priority. Coronavirus is a developing situation, and at CHH we continue to follow the guidance of local public health officials in determining how we respond.
We will plan accordingly and provide updates as the situation develops.
Thank you for your patience and consideration.
CHH COVID 19 Resilience Fund (4/7/20 Update)
Support for small businesses during COVID-19 (4/7/20 Update)
Help sustain businesses impacted by the coronavirus. Check out this list of businesses in CHH buildings across Seattle.
More information on COVID-19
For public health resources, visit the sites below:
King County Public Health – General Public Health Recommendations
King County Public Health – General Updates
King County Public Health – FAQ’s
King County – What to do if you are potentially exposed to Coronavirus
Anti-Stigma and Coronavirus