We are offering a deal for TWO months free rent for new studio apartments to complete the lease-up of Station House. Water, sewer and garbage included. Rents start at $1,132.
Know some one looking for housing? Please help us spread the word by sharing these resources with those in search of affordable housing.
Call-backs to applicants are on a first come, first serve basis. Apartments are limited, cannot be guaranteed, and depend on applicant eligibility. Income restrictions apply. We require a minimum household income of $27,168 per year and a maximum household income of $46,500 for one person, $53,150 for two people (60% Area Median Income). Two months free rent applies across a one-year lease for new applicants only. Read the leasing info page for more details.
A transit-oriented development in the heart of Seattle’s Capitol Hill Neighborhood
Station House features 110 affordable apartments co-located with the Capitol Hill Light Rail Station in the heart of the Capitol Hill neighborhood of Seattle. The building is a mix of apartments at the 30% and 50% Area Median Income levels for one-bedroom, two-bedroom, and three-bedroom apartments; however, these have been filled.
- Studios, one-, two-and three-bedroom units
- Green, environmentally-friendly building with LEED Platinum certification
- Located at 131 10th Ave E. by Cal Anderson Park
- Rooftop deck with grill and stunning mountain to sound views
- Community garden patches
- Laundry facilities on each floor
- Secure bicycle parking
- High-speed internet-ready
- 1,400 square feet of community meeting space with kitchen amenities