Applicants are eligible based on their gross household income and number of people in the household. The chart below shows the maximum allowable income for different sized families for a studio, one-, two-, and three-bedroom. See the chart in our flyer for detailed info on the income limits per household, number of apartments available, and rent ranges. See FAQ below for more information.
Step 1: Submit a Form to Express Your Interest
- The form is available for applications for only the 60% Area Median Income limits and rent ranges in the chart below. The 30% and 50% apartments, and the one- and two-bedroom apartments have been filled.
|Apartment Type || Rent ||Household Size||Minimum Annual Household Income||Maximum Annual Household Income|
(385-470 sq ft)
| $1,132||1-2 Persons|| $ 27,168||1 Person $46,500|
2 Persons $53,150
*Rent amounts are subject to change.
Please see the status box at the top of this page for the link to fill out the short form for an apartment.
- The form asks for the following:
- Your first name and last name
- A reliable phone number and email address. We will call you back via phone to start the pre-screening process. If you require a special accommodation, please indicate from our available options on the form.
- The apartment size you are interested in
- How you heard about apartments at Station House
In keeping with the City’s “First in Time” ordinance, applicants will be called in the order in which they filled out the form. If you have not received a call back, it means that all apartments have been filled.
Step 2: Pre-screening
- If you receive a call back from one of our administrative assistants, they will ask you a series of questions to determine for an apartment.
Step 3: Set-up a virtual appointment or in-person, in needed, following health and hygiene guidance
- Based on the results of your pre-screening, the administrative assistants will also set up a time for a virtual appointment or in-person appointment, if needed, following public health social distance and hygiene practices, to fill out eligibility paperwork. The administrative assistant will explain what documents will be needed for your appointment. This information is also available here.
- You will be required to submit the following fees directly after the appointment: There will be a $52 application fee per adult in the household over the age of 18 and $200 apartment holding fee. If you do not qualify for an apartment, the $200 apartment holding fee will be refunded.
Step 4: Applicant Review
- If for some reason there is a problem with your application or you are missing information, you will have 72 hours to provide the correct information before we will move on to the next applicant in line. Additional time may be provided, as a result of COVID-19, if needed.
Step 5: Move-ins
- If your application is approved, we will contact you to schedule a time to sign your lease electronically and set a move-in date and time. We are following public health social distance and hygiene practices.