About the Building
The Jefferson is located on a prominent corner of 12th Avenue at the south entry to Seattle University’s business district. The property is just blocks from the burgeoning Pike-Pine neighborhood.
40 Total Apartments20 one bedroom
20 two bedroom
Built in 2012
Income RequirementsHouseholds must have monthly income of at least 2.5 times rent and must not exceed 60% of area median income limits. Please contact our office for more information.
RestrictionsFull-time student restrictions apply.
Convenient access to Metro bus routes, Sound Transit and Link light rail. See Walk Score for more.
- Controlled access
- Energy-saving features
- Community patios
- Free parking available (please inquire about availability)
- On-site laundry
- Pet friendly
- Shared rooftop deck
- Retail or restaurants in building
- Bike storage
- Section 8 vouchers accepted
- Resident Services available
- Option for W/D in apartment at an additional charge
For leasing inquiries, contact (206) 895-1400 or email@example.com