We have received your information
Thank you for your interest in leasing with Community Roots Housing!
We have received your information and will contact you as soon as possible. Due to the high volume of inquiries, it might take several days to get back to you.
The next step is to complete a prescreening call with an Occupancy Specialist. During this call, we’ll review our list of available homes and check your eligibility.
To help assess your eligibility, you should be ready to share the following information:
- Household size. This includes everyone in your household.
- Household income. This includes all sources of cash you regularly receive. This could be from work, from social security, from friends or family, or from a business you run. This could also be income from assets including checking and savings accounts, retirement accounts, or other accounts you might have access to.
- Rental history. We just need to know whether you’ve been evicted or issued any notices from landlords.
- Credit history. We will ask you if you have any debt related to your previous housing, including unpaid rent.
- Student status. We will ask if you or anyone in your household is a full-time student.
- Additional requirements as needed. Some buildings and units have additional restrictions and limitations. If that applies, we may ask a few more questions to confirm your eligibility.
You can learn more about our eligibility requirements here. Don’t worry if you have any questions, we’ll discuss each eligibility criteria during the prescreening call.
If you’re eligible, we’ll schedule a viewing appointment to see an available home.
Please note that the application process could take up to 3 weeks.