A transit-oriented development in the heart of Seattle’s Capitol Hill Neighborhood
Update 9/1/20: We have just a few studios left! Rents start at $1,132. We require a minimum annual household income of $27,168 and a maximum household income of $46,500 for one person and $53,150 for two people.
Learn More & Apply
Station House features 110 affordable apartments co-located with the Capitol Hill Light Rail Station in the heart of the Capitol Hill neighborhood of Seattle. It opened in March 2020.
• Studios, one-, two-and three-bedroom units
• Environmentally-friendly with LEED Platinum certification (read about it here!)
• Located at the Capitol Hill Light Rail Station (131 10th Ave E.)
• Rooftop deck
• Common laundry facilities on each floor
• Bicycle parking
• 1,400 square feet of community meeting space