A transit-oriented development in the heart of Seattle’s Capitol Hill Neighborhood
Update 9/1/20: We have just a few studios left! Rents start at $1,132. We require a minimum annual household income of $27,168 and a maximum household income of $46,500 for one person and $53,150 for two people.
Learn More & Apply
Station House features 110 affordable apartments co-located with the Capitol Hill Light Rail Station in the heart of the Capitol Hill neighborhood of Seattle. It opened in March 2020.
• Studios, one-, two-and three-bedroom units
• Environmentally-friendly with LEED Platinum certification (read about it here!)
• Located at the Capitol Hill Light Rail Station (131 10th Ave E.)
• Rooftop deck
• Common laundry facilities on each floor
• Bicycle parking
• 1,400 square feet of community meeting space
Learn more about Station House and how to apply
See the flyer on Station House amenities and features in Amharic (አማርኛ), English, Simplified Chinese (简体中文), Somali (Soomaali), Spanish (Español), and Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt).