Contacting Community Roots Housing
At Community Roots Housing, our mission is to build vibrant, engaged communities. We are here to help. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out.
If you have questions about the following, please contact your site manager:
- Rent and rent amounts
- Annual certifications
- Maintenance service requests and scheduling
- Questions or concerns about building common areas
- Non-emergency concerns regarding noise, nuisance, janitorial concerns, other issues related to the well-being of the community
If you have questions about the following, please contact Resident Services
- Referrals to social services
- Rental and utility assistance
- Food programs
- Free tickets to recreation and events
If you have a maintenance emergency, please contact the emergency maintenance line at 206-204-8777 and leave a voicemail message to receive a return call.
If you are experiencing an emergency such as fire, crimes, incidents posing threats to residents or property, or carbon dioxide leaks, call 911. Please call Puget Sound Energy at 888-225-5773 for gas leaks.
If you want to connect with the broader Community Roots Housing community, learn how to get involved