Resident Services is a department within Community Roots Housing that works alongside residents to support housing security and community building. We believe that when people have access to the services and support they need to thrive, it creates cascading impacts of housing stability, resiliency, and community connectedness.
Want to meet with a Resident Services Coordinator?
- Submit an online meeting request to discuss community resources and get connected to social services or other opportunities to meet your needs. Let us know what resources you’re interested in and we’ll work with you to access them.
Want free tickets to Seattle area events and recreation?
- Submit an online ticket request to see what tickets we have available.
Want to stay up to date with news and updates from Resident Services?
Resident Service Program Staff
- For general inquiries contact:
- Residents with youth and families contact:
Ro Boyce (she/her), Resident Services Coordinator
206-895-2255 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Households 18 and older:
Carly Rademacher (they/them), Resident Services Referrals Coordinator
- For additional inquiries contact:
Sasha Sobers-Outlaw (she/her), Community Engagement Coordinator
Raihab Baig (she/her), Community Impact Coordinator
This project is being supported, in whole or in part, by federal award number SLFRP1045 awarded to the City of Seattle by the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
We are invested in your success at Community Roots Housing. Resident Services can help connect you to rental assistance, utility assistance, employment resources, and more. Reach out to your Resident Services Coordinator to schedule an appointment to discuss how we can best serve you.
Resident Services believes in building community and connectedness amongst neighbors at Community Roots Housing. We coordinate several events and workshops throughout the year such as our back-to-school activities, community meals, and educational workshops! In-person events have been postponed until everyone can safely gather again, but keep an eye out for online resources sent out via our newsletter.
When should I reach out to my Resident Services Coordinator versus my site manager?
Contact your Resident Services Coordinator to:
- Schedule a service referral appointment to get connected to community resources and services
- Get free tickets to one of our recreational partners
- Get information about upcoming events and workshops
Contact your site manager to:
- Pay rent or set up a payment plan
- Ask questions about your annual re-certifications or interim re-certifications
- Submit an incident report or complaint
- Ask questions about your unit, building, or property maintenance
We partner with a variety of community organizations and agencies to offer expansive opportunities to Community Roots Housing residents. Contact Resident Services to get connected to these resources or to see what free tickets we have available.
Byrd Barr Place
Kelly Ross Senior Drug Education Program
King County Metro Bus Ticket Program
St. Vincent de Paul
YWCA Economic Resilience Initiative
Path with Art
Seattle Art Museum
Woodland Park Zoo